We are always excepting applications for summer positions at Jade City Jade store.
Our home, Jade City is located in the remote Cassiar mountain range of northern B.C 120km from the Yukon border, and like any amazing place it takes an amazing crew to make it work! If you are an outdoors, hiking, biking or nature loving person your going to love spending the summer in our home!
We are looking for team members who are:
- excited to give every customer the best customer service they will ever receive
- being in a remote environment-dealing with a large amount of traffic each day
- able to work inside and outside in ALL conditions
- reliable and hardworking
- flexible and easy going
- 6 days on 1 day off
- can work 8-10 hours a day, pay to be determined
We provide FREE room and board with internet access, along with an incredible remote living experience!
Crew members will be expected to help cook and clean because it is all communal living space. You can bring your own camper for a more private area.
We are looking to fill a number of positions, for jade sales and jade cutters, artists and entertainers. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- creating a tourism experience through outstanding customer service
- sales - working with jade
- creating new jade items-cutting, polishing
- cleaning bunk houses and guest houses as well as yard and garden areas
Training is provided, but customer service and point of sale systems experience would be an asset. A vehicle would be an asset because the closest settlement is 116km away.
Send your resume with references to:
Cassiar Mountain Jade Store
Box B8 Jade City, BC V0C 1E0
or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Resume)
If you have any questions please feel free to email us or phone us at 1-250-239-5233.