A MESSAGE TO OUR AMAZING FANS
STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
Cassiar Mountain Jade Store has been a proud member of the retail landscape for almost 20 years, and taking care of our customers and people has always been one of our core values. Now, more than ever, the health & safety of our community remains our top priority, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the people around the world impacted by COVID-19. We are located on highway 37(the cassiar highway) and it is one of two highways to Alaska. We are heartbroken to close the store doors to the public this year, but the safety of our remote community in BC comes first.
HEALTH, SAFETY & WELLNESS
Please rest assured that CMJS is taking all the necessary precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- The CMJS is closed to the public.
- We currently have only 3 employees who have been quarantined for the last 3 months.
- We keep every surface completely sanitized.
- Our little community only has 25 residents who are all self isolating.
- Our online store is still completely functional and we are constantly adding new products!
- We sanitize all items before shipment and all packages before sending out.
- If you don't see something you know we have, send us an email! We will accommodate you any way we can as we have thousands of products to add to our online store.
Note on Delivery Times: With increased security and sanitation measures at our store, as well as courier delays beyond our control, you may experience slower delivery times.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.